Thursday, May 7, 2009

Larry's update 5/7/09

Well, we had quite a day yesterday. I went to work at the GCC Library, which is my usual for Wednesday AM. Met my friend Julie for a movie and when I got out at 3:15pm I had a voicemail message from Larry. Larry called the doctor because he woke up from a nap feeling funny. The doctor told him to call 911. I called the hospital right away but they had not arrived yet so I headed that way. Larry sounded pretty calm on the phone so I wasn't too terribly worried. I got to the hosptial ER and found Larry in the hallway where he stayed until 12:30am (this morning). They did bloodwork, a CT Scan and an MRI. Everything showed no issues. But the doctor kept him overnite because his BP is so high. It was 202/124 when the paramedics brought him in. It was down most of the day but then it went up again a little in the evening. They can't figure out why it's so high. Doctor wanted to play it safe. I went home to check on Nathan and to get dinner (around 11:00pm).

Pray they find out why his BP is so high. I think they are going to try different meds.

No comments: