Friday, April 17, 2009

Larry's Update - 4/17/09

Larry was a bit more tired today than he was yesterday. He said he didn't feel like doing a whole lot (I think he overdid it yesterday -- you should have seen him). He tends to do best in the morning hours and then starts to wind down in the afternoon. If you want to call him, mornings are best.

He started to watch a movie with Nathan & I but he got overwhelmed with it. I'm not surprised, it was quite an involved movie. Futuristic, loud, not the thing to recommend for Larry. He went back in our room and read.

I'm finding myself a little overwhelmed today -- feeling the burden of everything on me. I know that God will see me through this, but my human nature kicks in when I think of having to make sure Larry's medical & physical needs are taken care of along with everything else. I'm having a hard time balancing work & home because I'm torn between doing a good job at work and being home for Larry. I've been trying to leave work early -- especially when Larry is having a tough day. This helps. Pray for my endurance.

Thanks again for your prayers. I will continue to keep you updated.

No comments: